Poll your friends!
We need your help to get the Women's Poll in front of every person in the country who identifies as a woman. Create an account below to claim your unique URL. That way, when you personally recruit 10 or more friends to complete the poll, you'll earn a free tote. Just make sure you recruit your friends before September 8!
Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions of the Supermajority Education Fund Women’s Poll Referral Program
- The Supermajority Education Fund Women’s Poll Referral Program (“the Program”) is available to anyone who is at least 18 years old.
- The Program is void where prohibited by law.
- The prize is a free custom tote, a $28 value (“the Prize”).
- The Supermajority Education Fund Women’s Poll (“the Women’s Poll”) issues a unique URL to each individual who completes the Women’s Poll.
- To be eligible for the Prize, an individual (“the Referring Individual”) must complete the Women’s Poll and generate 10 or more successful Women’s Poll completions by other individuals.
- A completion by another individual is successful when that individual completes the Women’s Poll by using the Referring Individual’s unique URL on or before September 8, 2019 @ 11:59pm ET.
- Only one Prize may be claimed by any Referring Individual, regardless of how many successful completions over 10 the Referring Individual generates from other individuals.
- The Referring Individual’s own completion of the Women’s Poll that secures the unique URL does not count toward the 10 completions, and the Referring Individual may not complete the Women’s Poll for any other individual.
- Supermajority Education Fund reserves the right to revoke or cancel any individual’s participation in the Program without prior notice at any time for any reason.
- All questions or disputes regarding the Program will be resolved by Supermajority Education Fund in its sole discretion.
- Supermajority Education Fund reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time in its sole discretion.
- The Program shall be governed by the laws of the District of Columbia, without regard to its conflict of law rules. The forum for any dispute shall be in the District of Columbia.
- All participants in the Program release and hold harmless Supermajority Education Fund, New Venture Fund, their related organizations, and each of their officers, directors, employees and agents, from all claims, losses, damages and liabilities arising out of their participation in the Program and their acceptance or use of the Prize.